top of page
Roasted Free Range Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
2) Drizzle olive oil all over the bird. Sprinkle With salt, pepper, and paprika. Rub all over the skin.
3) Roast uncovered for about 30 minutes.
4) Add approximately 1 cup of liquid * (stock or water). Cover and roast for another 60 to 90 minutes until thermometer reads 170 degrees in the thigh.
5) Allow to rest 15 minutes.
* Try using the giblets and neck to make a tock beforehand to use as the liquid.
Roast Free Range Chicken: About
bottom of page